Alternative dental help
The out-of-hours service is for urgent dental problems.
We cannot help with:
- Attention to missing fillings
- Loose crowns
- Dentures or other minor matters
If you have these problems out-of-hours you should contact NHS 111.
If you do have a dental practice you can attend, please contact them the next working day.
- Could your dental problem wait until your daytime dental practice re-opens?
- You can telephone NHS 111 for general health advice
- Have you consulted your pharmacist? They can give free and expert advice without an appointment
- If you have swelling affecting your breathing, or severe trauma, you can go to the nearest emergency department