Access Dental

Access Dental

The out-of-hours service is for urgent dental problems.

We cannot help with:

  • Attention to missing fillings
  • Loose crowns
  • Dentures or other minor matters

If you have these problems out-of-hours you should contact NHS 111.

If you do have a dental practice you can attend, please contact them the next working day.

Please consider:

  • Could your dental problem wait until your daytime dental practice re-opens?
  • You can telephone NHS 111 for general health advice
  • Have you consulted your pharmacist? They can give free and expert advice without an appointment
  • If you have swelling affecting your breathing, or severe trauma, you can go to the nearest emergency department