OPS0360 - Locum/Sessional GP, Devon and Somerset
Are you a GP looking for locum/sessional work?
If you are GP who is committed to Putting Patients First, are looking for a role with a better work/life balance or an opportunity to enhance your skills and experience, alongside delivering high quality healthcare advice, then Devon Doctors Group have a fantastic opportunity for you to work with us.
You will have the opportunity to cover a variety of roles within the business, including: telephone triage; treatment centre; home visits; and shifts within our Clinical Assessment Service (CAS) premises in Exeter, Taunton and Plymouth, as well as the potential for remote triage working.
Why Work with Devon Doctors Group?
We are a not-for-profit organisation that has been delivering urgent care to the county's million plus residents for more than twenty years. Our sister companies, Mayflower Medical Group and Access Dental, also offer a range of dentistry and primary care services across the Peninsula. Since April 2018 we have also been providing the IUCS in Somerset.
What Do You Receive in Return?
- Flexible shifts within a 24/7 operation, with bases located across Devon and Somerset and with remote working capabilities – Work as many or as few shifts as you like, there is no obligation, and choose the most convenient location for you
- A variety of triage, clinic and home visiting shifts available across multiple settings, providing an exciting and diverse work environment
- Generous rates of pay in Urgent and Primary Care – A great way to top up your income, without the need to commit to regular shifts
- Simple, speedy three stage sign off process (even easier for GP Partners and/or local GPs salaried in practice) to get you up and running in no time
- Online shift booking system available at your fingertips 24/7/365
- Work alongside a multidisciplinary clinical team, which includes GPs, Home Visiting Paramedics, Urgent Care Practitioners, Advanced Clinical Practitioners, Senior Advanced Clinical Practitioners and Clinical Pharmacists
If you would like to find out more information, or to sign up please contact our friendly Clinical Administration Team either by e-mail to DDOOH.gp@NHS.NET or by calling us on 0300 303 1722.
Alternatively, please complete the short form overleaf and send to DDOOH.firstname.lastname@example.org